This program is made possible by a Tampa Bay philanthropist with deep ties in the jazz community and who prefers to remain anonymous.
To apply, please fill out the form below and attach the required documentation listed under eligibility criteria. Applications with accompanying attachments should be submitted BY MAIL ONLY to TBBCA P.O. Box 559, Tampa, FL 33601 Attn: Executive Director
Funding of awards is at the discretion of TBBCA. Funds are dispensed on a case by case basis. Screeners of applicants and of this application form are not social workers and do not act in that capacity.
- Submit completed application form BY MAIL ONLY.
- Provide Schedule C of applicant’s tax form as proof applicant is currently a musician. Applicant must be currently employed or have been employed within the last 6 months.
- Provide Music Job History within the past 3 years.
- Provide one form of proof of residency in Pinellas, Pasco or Hillsborough counties (i.e., valid driver’s license or utility bill).
- Provide proof of health insurance via copy of current health insurance card (front and back).
- Provide three (3) music or entertainment industry references, including reference Name/Business/Location/E-mail/Phone.
For questions please contact: TBBCA Executive Director (813) 221-2787